Wildlife and powerful waves in the Pacific
SURF TRAVELS ON GALAPAGOS
The Galapagos Islands are part of Ecuador and consist of 19 volcanic islands spread across the equator in the Pacific. Galapagos is especially known for the many plant and animal species that are only found on the islands, in particular the giant turtles. It was also here where Charles Darwin first began developing his theories of evolution, after observing how many bird species, as well as the Galapagos turtles, are different on the individual islands. As early as 1959, the islands became an official national park and were added to UNESCO’s world heritage list in 1978.
Less known is the wealth of surfing opportunities, with powerful and world class waves. Our annual ‘strike mission’ of a 12-day tour to the unique Galapagos Islands includes a tailored program. Our good friend Eddie, who speaks English and Danish, has lived on Galapagos for 20 years and guides us through a fantastic and unique experience.
Includes the basics
– 8 nights / 9 days surfing on the island of San Cristobal
– 2 nights / 3 days enjoying the nature, wildlife and excursions on the island of Santa Cruz
– 2 local guides and a Nordic Surf Travel Guide
– National park entrance fees
– 9 days with surf boat transfer to the day’s spot
– Highland excursion and giant Galapagos turtles
– Boat trip to Tiki Rock looking for sharks
– Visit to Puerto Ayora on the island of Santa Cruz
If you would like to add more activities to your dream holiday, you have the option of choosing from the following:
– Scuba diving
– Mountain biking
– Kayak tour
– Sport fishing
The Galapagos package is a group tour where you are free to take part in the activities you prefer. We can only run the tour with the participation of 10 people.
Price: DKK 11,500 per person
Call for more info
ORDER YOUR TOUR TODAY
AN EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEVER FORGET
We have the ideal surf holiday for you!